Having spent more than 20 years in leadership, sales and customer service, Kelley recognises the need for individuals and organisations alike to embrace and refocus in the area of development on their largest resource – people.
Throughout her career, Kelley has facilitated hundreds of corporate training programs developing leaders, managers and individuals in a range of industries including hospitality and travel, retail, aged care, manufacturing, corporate, finance, technology, telco and government based organisations.
Kelley is consistently recognised for her interpersonal, presentation, corporate training & facilitation skills and has been described by one of her former CEO’s as “A master of relationships, winning friends and influencing people”… “A consummate professional as well as engaging and warm, Kelley never lets her clients or business partners down”.
Kelley’s certification and experience make her a highly effective performer in the field of corporate training and individual coaching.
Kelley is passionate about what she believes is at the heart of any business – the people!
- Certified Gallup Strengths Coach – Gallup Organisation
- Extended DISC Behavioural Practitioner – Extended DISC
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner, Trainer – Evolve Now Mind Institute
- Certified Performance Coach – The Coaching Institute
- Matrix Therapies Practitioner &Trainers Training Certificate – Evolve Now Mind Institute
- Diploma of Social Welfare – TAFE Sydney
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching – The Coaching Institute
- Certificate IV in Business – The Coaching Institute
- Certified Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy – The Coaching Institute
- Certified Master Practitioner of Matrix Therapy – Evolve Now Mind Institute
- Certified Passion & Purpose Coach – Evolve Now Mind Institute
- Certified Archetypal Stages Coach – personal transformation – Evolve Now Mind Institute
- Accredited Facilitator MTA Leadership Development Program – Michael Thornber & Associates
Kelley is a successful management consultant, behavioural coach, corporate trainer and facilitator with a passion and focus on service excellence, behaviour, dynamic leadership and the development of professional and personal success.