MOTIVATION AND STRENGTHS DISCOVERY
The core of the strengths movement is focusing on what is RIGHT, not fixing what is wrong. More than 17 million people all over the world have completed the Clifton Strengths finder assessment. When we foster a deep understanding of our strengths we are able to use them to strengthen our partnerships, our teams and ourselves.
Unveil your Natural Talents and Transform them into Strengths. Boost Employee Engagement by focusing on Strengths
What’s in it for YOU!
- When leaders are focused on individuals’ strength they are 8 times more likely to be engaged
- People who learn to use their strengths every day have 7.8% Productivity
- Teams who focus on their strengths every day have 12.5% Productivity
- Sales people who receive coaching on their strengths experience 11% higher volume per customer and a 6% higher closing percentage on average
- Improve employee wellbeing by maximising the amount of time using their Strengths